The Chamblee MARTA station is on the gold line at 5200 New Peachtree Road. Downtown Chamblee, an upcoming area with restaurants, businesses, apartments and condos, is in walking distance. Or visit Atlanta Chinatown Square and Antique Row for unique shopping experiences. Commuters can park for free in the large parking lots (but no overnight parking).
Board a northbound “Doraville” train to reach the Chamblee MARTA station (unless your starting station is Doraville). From the red line, transfer at Lindbergh Center to the gold line. If you are traveling from the blue or green rail line, exit at the Five Points station and follow the signs to the northbound platform and wait for a Doraville train there.
Via car, the Chamblee MARTA station is near the I-85 Chamblee Tucker Road exit.
Train service starts around 5 a.m. on weekdays and 6 a.m. on weekends. As of March 30, 2020, train frequency is every 20 minutes until further notice. Plan your trip with Google Maps to get more rail information.
7 minutes to Buckhead
17 minutes to Midtown
22 minutes to Five Points
38 minutes to the Airport
There are over 1,700 free daily parking spaces. Enter the large parking lot off of New Peachtree Road or enter the smaller parking lot off of Peachtree Road.
- Whole Foods
- Village Park
- Keswick Park
- Chamblee City Hall
- Chamblee Antique Row
- Peachtree Golf Club
- Dekalb-Peachtree Airport
- Interactive College of Technology
- Atlanta Chinese Cultural Center
- Atlanta Chinatown Square and Mall
- 19 Clairmont Road (with service to Plaza Fiesta)
- 47 I-85 Access Road / Briarwood Road
- 103 Peeler Road / N Shallowford Road
- 126 Chamblee-Tucker Road (with service to Mercer University and Northlake Mall)
- 132 Tilly Mill Road (with service to Georgia Perimeter College Dunwoody campus)
- 825 Johnson Ferry Road