Piedmont Hospital is in Buckhead at 1968 Peachtree Road. It is not in walking distance from a MARTA rail station, but it is short bus ride away from multiple stations, so it is a relatively easy commute (and a total trip time of about 40 minutes from the airport). View transit options below.
Train + Bus
The bus ride to Piedmont Hospital is about 10 minutes from both the Arts Center and Buckhead MARTA stations. We recommend boarding the bus (route 110) at Buckhead if you live in walking distance or are traveling south on the red line from North Springs, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody or the Medical Center MARTA stations. Otherwise, see below directions for the Arts Center bus connection. Note that is free to ride the bus if you are transferring from a train.
- Take a red or gold line train to the Arts Center MARTA station, including any departing train from the airport (view station map)
- At the station, go to street level and follow the signs “to buses”
- In the bus bay, look for the bus 110 sign and wait there for the bus (it arrives about every 15 minutes)
- Board the bus and ride for about 10 minutes
- Pull the cord to signal the bus to stop when you see the Chick-fil-A on the right side of the street, just after going through the stoplight at Collier Road.
Train + Lyft or Uber
If you don’t want to ride the bus, request a Lyft or Uber car at one of the following stations based on your starting location:
- From the Airport: Request a car at the Arts Center MARTA station
- From Downtown Atlanta: Request a car at the Arts Center MARTA station
- From the North Red Line: Request a car at the Buckhead MARTA station
- From Doraville or Chamblee: Request a car at the Brookhaven MARTA station (the car ride is about 15 minutes without traffic, otherwise in heavy traffic, best to travel to the Arts Center MARTA station
Arts Center Station Tip: There is a pleasant waiting area away from traffic if you follow station signage to “Arts Center Way,” which is three levels up from the train platform. You can also get picked up on West Peachtree Street outside the station, but there is no designated pick up area and your car will have to stop in a traffic lane to pick you up.
Bus 110 travels on Peachtree Road from Midtown to Brookhaven, so you can wait at any bus stop along the street and get a ride to Piedmont Hospital. The bus also stops at the Buckhead and Brookhaven MARTA stations, which might be more convenient places for you to get on the bus, especially if you live in walking distance of those stations. The bus ride is longer if board the bus at Buckhead
Last updated April 2020