Grady Hospital is in downtown Atlanta at 80 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive, a 5-minute walk away from the Georgia State MARTA station (view station map). It is the largest hospital in Georgia and is known for its trauma center. Plus, Grady Hospital is an extremely transit-friendly place to work. View latest job openings.
Tip: If you’re visiting the hospital and need to eat before or after, head to the Sweet Auburn Curb Market for history and a large variety of food options.
- Take a blue or green line train to the Georgia State station (transfer at Five Points to the eastbound platform if you’re starting on the red or gold line)
- Walk down to street level and follow signs to the Jesse Hill Jr. exit
- Turn left on Jesse Hill Jr. Drive
Three MARTA bus routes stop in front of Grady Hospital:
- Bus 107 (mainly travels on Glenwood Avenue, including through the East Atlanta Village, and on Memorial Drive through Grant Park, Reynoldstown and Cabbagetown)
- Bus 813 (travels through the Atlanta University Center)
- Bus 899 (travels through Old Fourth Ward via Jackson Street, Ralph McGill, Glen Iris and North Avenue, including stop near Ponce City Market)