The Georgia Tech Technology Square (or simply Tech Square) is in Midtown Atlanta between the North Avenue and Midtown MARTA stations. A collection of buildings and businesses, Tech Square amenities include the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center, Barnes and Noble, L.A. Fitness and restaurants. The Tech Trolley also stops here and travels to and from the Midtown MARTA station if you’d rather catch a ride (wait outside the Peachtree Place station exit).
- For the shortest and most sheltered walk from rain, heat or cold weather, take a red or gold line train to the North Avenue MARTA station
- Follow signs on the train platform to the Fox Theatre/AT&T exit (somewhat hidden at the north end of the platform)
- After exiting the fare gates, walk straight ahead through the shopping mall, which will take you to 3rd Street.
- Turn left on 3rd
- Turn right on West Peachtree Street
- Tech Square is less than two blocks up on the left at 5th Street.
Or from the Midtown station, take the Peachtree Place exit out of the station and turn right. At West Peachtree Street, turn left and walk down to 5th Street.
Last updated October 2018