The Inman Park MARTA station is in a beautiful, hip and historic area at 1055 Dekalb Avenue. It is the closest train station to Little 5 Points and is near the BeltLine Eastside Trail, PATH Stone Mountain Trail, Edgewood Retail District, Krog Street Market, Civil War historic sites, parks, restaurants and nightlife. To reach the station, board a blue line or green line train.
Train service starts around 5 a.m. on weekdays and 6 a.m. on weekends. As of March 30, 2020, train frequency is every 20 minutes until further notice. Use the MARTA on the Go app or marta.io for real-time train arrivals or view temporary train schedules.
6 minutes to Five Points
8 minutes to Decatur
11-31 minutes to Midtown
22-42 minutes to the Airport
The station has two large free daily parking lots on both the Inman Park and Reynoldstown sides of the tracks — good places to park if you are heading downtown to an event. There tends to be less crime on the Inman Park side of the station. Use more caution if you park on the Reynoldstown side.
- Little 5 Points
- Trolley Barn
- Stone Mountain Trail
- Inman Park Village
- BeltLine Eastside Trail
- Edgewood Retail District
- Springvale Park
- Sugar Magnolia Bed and Breakfast
- Inman Park Bed and Breakfast
- Krog Street Market
- Krog Tunnel
- 4 Moreland Avenue (with stop at East Atlanta Village)
- 6 Clifton Road / Emory (with stops at Little 5 Points, Callanwolde Arts Center, Emory Village)
- 32 Bouldercrest (with stops in East Atlanta Village)
- 74 Flat Shoals Road (with stops in East Atlanta Village)
Last updated April 2020