The Georgia World Congress Center is an event and convention center near the GWCC/CNN station and Vine City MARTA station on the blue and green rail lines. It’s an easy MARTA commute, and many downtown Atlanta attractions are in walking distance if you want to combine your visit with sightseeing. Explore transit options below.
Note that after 8:30 p.m. and on the weekends, trains are less frequent, which can result in a longer wait for rail service. Use the MARTA on the Go app for real-time train arrivals to plan your trip or view next arriving times at marta.io.
Train + Walking Directions
- Take a blue or green line train to the GWCC MARTA station (view rail map)
- Follow the signs to the State Farm Arena/Plaza exit
- At street level, turn left and walk around State Farm Arena to reach the Georgia World Congress Center
If you are traveling from the red or gold line, such as from the airport, transfer at Five Points to the first westbound train and ride one stop to the GWCC MARTA station.
GWCC Building C Directions
For the GWCC Building C, you also have the option of using the Vine City MARTA station. The walk is slightly shorter, but it involves walking near a busy street.
- Take a blue or green line train to the Vine City MARTA station
- Exit the station and look for the pedestrian bridge to cross Northside Drive
- Walk north along Northside Drive (away from the stadium) to reach Building C.
- State Farm Arena
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- CNN Center (has food court and coffee shops)
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Georgia Aquarium
- College Football Hall of Fame
- MARTA Map
- MARTA Parking
- Train Schedules
- Nearby Restaurants
- Tips for Riding MARTA to and from the Atlanta Airport
Last updated January 2020