Formerly the Crawford Long Hospital, the Emory University Hospital Midtown is near the Civic Center and North Avenue MARTA stations at 550 Peachtree Street NE (see area map). The full-service hospital provides everything from family medicine to infectious disease care and cardiology.
Things to Know
- The Civic Center MARTA station is slightly closer to the hospital, but the walk is better from the North Avenue station
- Walking time is under 10 minutes from both stations
- The main Emory University Hospital is on the Emory University campus and is accessible via bus 6 (see MARTA directions to Emory Hospital on Clifton Road).
North Avenue Directions
- Take a red or gold line train to the North Avenue MARTA station
- Follow signs “To West Peachtree Street” or “To North Avenue” after exiting the train
- Turn left on North Avenue and walk less than a block and turn right on Peachtree Street. The hospital entrance is just over a block down on the right (see walking map)
Civic Center Directions
- Take a red or gold line train to the Civic Center MARTA station
- Go to street level and walk north on West Peachtree Street away from the downtown skyscrapers
- Turn right on the sidewalk just past the hospital parking deck and walk past the Emergency entrance to the main hospital entrance