The Center for Puppetry Arts is at 1404 Spring Street NE, a 7-minute walk away from the Arts Center MARTA station. In addition to performances, the museum also has several exhibits, including a large college of Jim Henson’s Muppets.
- Take a red or gold line train to the Arts Center station
- Follow the signs to “West Peachtree Street” after exiting the fare gates.
- Turn right on West Peachtree Street
- At the first stop light, turn left on 17th Street
- Walk one block, then turn right on Spring Street. The center is about one block down on the left. The current entrance is behind the building.
Last updated April 2019