The North Avenue MARTA station is at 713 West Peachtree Street on the red and gold rail lines. In between the downtown Atlanta and the Midtown business district, the station is the stop for the Fox Theatre, Georgian Terrace Hotel, Bobby Dodd Stadium and The Varsity. The surrounding area also includes office buildings, restaurants and many apartment complexes.
All red and gold line trains stop at this station, including all trains that depart from the airport. If you are traveling from the blue or green line, transfer to a northbound train at the Five Points MARTA station.
Trains are most frequent on weekdays between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. with service ending around 1 a.m. Service starts around 5 a.m. on weekdays and 6 a.m. on weekends. Plan your trip with Google Maps to get rail information.
3 minutes to Five Points
19 minutes to the Airport
- 2 Ponce de Leon Avenue / Druid Hills (with stops at Ponce City Market, BeltLine, Virginia Highland, Fernbank Museum)
- 50 Donald Lee Hollowell Parkway
- 51 Joseph E Boone Boulevard
- 102 North Avenue / Little Five Points (with stops at Ponce City Market, BeltLine, Virginia Highland, Poncey Highland and Little 5 Points)
- 899 Old Fourth Ward (with stops at Ponce City Market, Old Fourth Ward Park, Jackson Street Bridge and MLK Jr. Historic Site)
There is no MARTA parking at this station. Metered spots are available next to the station on West Peachtree Street and Ponce de Leon Avenue.
Bobby Dodd Stadium
Bank of America Plaza
AT&T Midtown Center
Yaarb Shrine Temple
Mary Mac’s Tea Room
Emory Hospital Midtown
Solace on Peachtree
Alexander on Ponce
705 Piedmont Avenue
Biltmore at Midtown
The Waterford on Piedmont