The Children’s Museum of Atlanta is a 7-minute walk away from the Peachtree Center MARTA station at 275 Centennial Olympic Park Drive. The museum features interactive exhibits, educational programs and is free the second Tuesday of each month between 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. as capacity allows.
Things to Know
- There’s a food court above the Peachtree Center station if you’re looking for a quick and inexpensive meal before or after sightseeing
- Many other kid-friendly attractions are nearby including the Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park and the World of Coca-Cola.
- Take a red or gold line train to Peachtree Center and follow the signs to the John Portman Street exit off the train platform
- Follow the signs again to Peachtree Street West to exit the station
- Turn left at street level on Peachtree Street.
- Walk to the first intersection and turn left again on John Portman Blvd./Harris Street.
- Walk just over two blocks and turn right on Centennial Olympic Park Drive (see walking map). The museum is on the corner and across the street from the World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Aquarium. Total walking time is about seven minutes.
Navigating the Peachtree Center Station
Family Fun Near MARTA