The Indian Creek MARTA station is the end of the blue line at 3901 Durham Park Road. Near I-285 on the east side of Atlanta, the station is mainly used by commuters as a park and ride location. Otherwise, use the station to walk to the GSU Indian Creek Lodge, churches and a few apartments.
To get to the Indian Creek Station on MARTA, board a blue line train labeled “Indian Creek.” If your starting station is on the gold or red line, go to the Five Points station and follow the signs to the eastbound platform. By car, look for exit 42 on I-285.
The first weekday trains depart Indian Creek at 5:13 a.m. and on the weekend at 6:30 a.m. Plan your trip with Google Maps to get additional commute information. Trains are most frequent on weekdays between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.
20 minutes to Five Points
36-56 minutes to the Airport
There are over 2,000 free parking spots for daily parking.
- 24 McAfee / Hosea Williams
- 107 Glenwood (with service to East Atlanta)
- 111 Snapfinger Woods (with service to Mall at Stonecrest)
- 116 Redan Road (with service to Mall at Stonecrest)
- 119 Hairston Road / Stone Mtn Village (with service to Goldsmith Park & Ride and Stone Mountain Village/Park)
GSU Indian Creek Lodge
Berea Apostolic Faith Church
First St. Peter AME Church
Decatur All Nations Community Church
Last updated January 2019