The Indian Creek MARTA station is at the end of the blue line at 3901 Durham Park Road. Near I-285 on the east side of Atlanta, the station is mainly used by commuters as a park and ride location. Otherwise, use the station to walk to the GSU Indian Creek Lodge if you are a student or staff member.
To get to the Indian Creek Station on MARTA, board a blue line train labeled “Indian Creek.” If your starting station is on the gold or red line, go to the Five Points station and follow the signs to the eastbound platform. By car, look for exit 42 on I-285.
Train service starts around 5 a.m. on weekdays and 6 a.m. on weekends. As of March 30, 2020, train frequency is every 20 minutes until further notice. Use the MARTA on the Go app or marta.io for real-time train arrivals or view temporary train schedules.
9 minutes to Decatur
17 minutes to Inman Park
20 minutes to Five Points
36-56 minutes to the Airport
There are over 2,000 free parking spots for daily parking.
- 24 McAfee / Hosea Williams
- 107 Glenwood (with service to East Atlanta)
- 111 Snapfinger Woods (with service to Mall at Stonecrest)
- 116 Redan Road (with service to Mall at Stonecrest)
- 119 Hairston Road / Stone Mtn Village (with service to Goldsmith Park & Ride and Stone Mountain Village/Park)
- Food Depot
- GSU Indian Creek Lodge
- Berea Apostolic Faith Church
- First St. Peter AME Church
- Decatur All Nations Community Church
Last updated April 2020