The Peachtree Center MARTA Station is a popular downtown Atlanta train station at 216 Peachtree Street NE on the red and gold rail lines. Deep underground, the station is famous for having the longest escalators in the Southeast and is next to famous John Portman buildings and the AmericasMart.
All red and gold line trains travel to the Peachtree Center station, including all trains departing the airport. If you are traveling from the blue or green rail line, exit at the Five Points MARTA station and transfer to any northbound train to reach Peachtree Center.
Train service starts around 5 a.m. on weekdays and 6 a.m. on weekends. As of March 30, 2020, train frequency is every 20 minutes until further notice. Use the MARTA on the Go app or marta.io for real-time train arrivals or view temporary train schedules.
1 minute to Five Points
4 minutes to Midtown
14 minutes to Buckhead
17 minutes to the Airport
21 minutes to Dunwoody
- American Hotel (DoubleTree by Hilton)
- Atlanta Marriott Marquis
- Courtyard Atlanta Downtown
- Ellis Hotel
- Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown
- Hyatt Regency
- Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown
- Ritz Carlton
- Westin Peachtree Plaza
- Rental Cars
- Atlanta Streetcar
- Peachtree Center Mall
- Georgia Aquarium
- World of Coca-Cola
- Fulton County Central Library
- Rialto Center for Performing Arts
- Woodruff Park
- Fairlie-Poplar Historic District
- Centennial Olympic Park
There is no parking at this station.
MARTA bus 40 stops outside the station on Peachtree Street and travels to Midtown, including to the Fox Theatre and the High Museum of Art. Several regional buses that travel to the suburbs also stop about a block away on Peachree Center Avenue.
- Station Guides
- Nightlife Near Peachtree Center
- Navigating the Peachtree Center Station
- 5 Things to See and Do at the Peachtree Center Station
- Top 10 Downtown Atlanta Hotels Near MARTA
Last updated April 2020