The World of Coca-Cola is a popular tourist attraction at 121 Baker Street NW near the Peachtree Center and GWCC/CNN MARTA stations. Explore exhibits, taste Coca-Cola products from around the world or watch short films on your visit. As a bonus, the museum is next to the Georgia Aquarium, Center for Civil and Human Rights and Centennial Olympic Park for additional sightseeing.
Things to Know
- Walking time is less than 15 minutes from either station.
- Get discounted admission to World of Coca-Cola and other top attractions with the Atlanta CityPass.
- Both the nearby CNN Center and Peachtree Center have food courts for quick food options.
Peachtree Center Directions
- Take any red or gold line train to the Peachtree Center MARTA station
- Follow the signs to the John Portman exit at the north end of the train platform
- Follow signs to Peachtree Street West after exiting the fare gate
- At street level, turn left on Peachtree Street
- Walk to Baker Street and turn left (west) on Baker. The World of Coca-Cola is about three blocks away (see walking map). Walking time is about 12 minutes.
GWCC/CNN Station Directions
- Take a blue or green line train to GWCC/CNN station
- Take the central exit out of the station (toward State Farm Arena)
- Go up the tall escalators to street level and turn left
- Walk around State Farm Arena, turning right on Andrew Young International Blvd. at the first intersection
- The street dead ends at Marietta Street. Cross over Marietta Street to enter Centennial Olympic Park
- Walk straight through the park to reach the museum (view walking map)
Last updated February 2019