Agnes Scott College is an all-women’s college in Decatur near the Decatur MARTA station on the blue rail line. In addition to providing a liberal arts education, the school has beautiful grounds, performing arts and academic events that are open to the public.
Train + Walking Directions
- Take a blue line train to the Decatur station. If you are traveling from the red or gold line, transfer to an eastbound train marked “Indian Creek” at the Five Points MARTA station.
- Follow signs to the Church Street exit to leave the station.
- Turn right on Church Street.
- Walk for about two blocks and use the pedestrian tunnel underneath the railroad tracks. On the other side is the campus (see map). Walking time is less than 10 minutes.
Two buses depart from the Decatur train station and travel on each side of the campus. From the station, follow signs to the Swanton Way exit to reach the buses.
- Bus 15 travels on S. Candler Road with stops near the Alston Campus Center, Chapel and Science Center.
- Bus 823 travels on S. McDonough Street with stops near Presser Hall, Dalton Gallery and the soccer field.