Things to Know
- To get to North Springs, board a northbound train labeled North Springs. If you need to transfer from the blue or green line to red, go to the Five Points station and follow signs to the Northbound platform on the lower level.
- After 8:30 p.m., you can only connect with a North Springs train at the Lindbergh Center MARTA station.
- The main features at the station is are daily and overnight parking, bus connections and access to residential areas. There is limited amenities and things to do in walking distance.
27 minutes to Five Points
43 minutes to the Airport
Buses that depart from this station go into Alpharetta and Roswell, including park and rides at Windward Parkway and Mansell Road.
- 85 Roswell / Mansell Road
- 87 Roswell Road / Morgan Falls
- 140 North Point Parkway
- 141 Haynes Bridge Road / Milton
- 143 Windward Park & Ride
- 185 Alpharetta / Old Milton Parkway
There is free daily parking and long-term parking for $8/day in a large parking garage.
Ga. 400 runs next to the station, but you can only enter the station if you are traveling southbound, and can only re-enter Ga. 400 going northbound. When traveling via car, the North Springs station has its own exit (5C) off of Georgia 400 (see map). You can also use the Peachtree Dunwoody Road station entrance.