Lenox Square Mall is a popular Buckhead shopping destination at 3393 Peachtree Road near the Lenox MARTA Station and Buckhead MARTA station. Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s and Neiman Marcus are the major stores, with Macy’s Pink Pig ride and Great Tree popular during the holiday season.
Things to Know
- Both the red and gold line trains stop near the mall
- The Buckhead MARTA station is closest to Macy’s and the mall’s restaurants
- The Lenox MARTA station is closest to the mall food court and Bloomingdale’s
- If you’re looking for a nearby place to park and ride the train, the Lindbergh Center MARTA station is a three-minute train ride away and has multiple parking decks (keep your parking ticket with you for free validation in the station on your return trip). The Brookhaven station on the gold line is another nearby option.
Lenox Station Directions
- Take a gold line train to the Lenox MARTA station (marked Doraville if you are coming from the airport, downtown or midtown)
- Look for the signs “To Mall” and go up the the escalator or elevator near the mall exit
- Walk straight out of the station (cross the street to continue walking straight on Lenox Road)
- Turn left at the sidewalk entrance to the J.W. Marriott Hotel. The hotel has an indoor hallway to the mall.
If you’d prefer to enter the mall via the food court, turn left on East Paces Ferry in front of the station and then right to walk through the rear parking lot.
Buckhead Station Directions
- Take a red line train to the Buckhead MARTA station. This train is marked North Springs if you are commuting from downtown Atlanta or the airport.
- Follow signs to the Peachtree Road exit (avoid the bridge over Ga. 400 highway).
- Walk through the tunnel underneath Peachtree Road.
- At street level, then turn right on Peachtree Road and walk just over a block.
Last updated January 2020