The CNN Center is next to the GWCC/CNN MARTA station in downtown Atlanta. It is the world headquarters for news network, and the Inside CNN Studio Tour is open to the public. As a bonus, the food court in the building provides quick options for food, coffee and restrooms.
Tip: Get a discount on the CNN Center tour and other top attractions with the Atlanta CityPass.
- Take a blue or green line train to the GWCC/CNN station, one stop west of Five Points. If you are traveling from the airport or another location on the red or gold line, travel to the Five Points station and follow the signs to the westbound platform and get on the first westbound train (marked H.E. Holmes or Bankhead).
- Once at the GWCC/CNN station, follow the signs pointing to State Farm Arena to exit the station.
- At the top of the escalator, keep right and go up the staircase next to State Farm Arena, or veer left for a ramp up to Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
- Walk past the arena reach the main CNN Center entrance next to the big CNN letters.
- Centennial Olympic Park
- College Football Hall of Fame
- Georgia World Congress Center
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- State Farm Arena
- Georgia Aquarium
- World of Coca-Cola