The CNN Center is next to the GWCC/Dome/Philips Arena/CNN station in downtown Atlanta. It is the world headquarters location for the cable TV network, and if you’re not heading there for work, you can go on the Inside CNN Studio Tour. As a bonus, the food court in the building provides quick options for food and coffee.
Things to Know
- Walking time is about 5 minutes from the station
- There are public restrooms and ATMs inside the building
- Get a discount on the CNN Center tour and other top attractions with the Atlanta CityPass.
- Take a blue or green line train to the CNN station, one stop west of Five Points. If you are traveling from the airport or another location on the red or gold line, travel to the Five Points station and follow the signs to the westbound platform and get on the first westbound train (marked H.E. Holmes or Bankhead).
- Once at the GWCC/Dome/Philips Arena/CNN station, follow the signs pointing to Philips Arena to exit the station.
- At the top of the escalator, keep right and go up the staircase next to Philips Arena, or veer left for a ramp up to Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
- Walk past the arena reach the CNN Center. There are multiple entrances on Centennial Olympic Park Drive and on Marietta Street.