The Tabernacle is an iconic performance venue in downtown Atlanta at 152 Luckie Street NW near two MARTA stations and all rail lines. Walking time is 10 minutes or less depending on the starting station, and the new Atlanta Streetcar also travels to the Tabernacle from the Peachtree Center station.
Peachtree Center Directions
- Take a red or gold line train to Peachtree Center
- Follow the signs “To John Portman Blvd” to leave the train platform
- After exiting the fare gate, follow the signs again to Peachtree Street West
- At street level turn right to walk along Peachtree Street
- At the first intersection, turn right on Andrew Young International (Hard Rock Cafe will be across the street)
- Walk one block then turn left on Spring Street/Ted Turner Drive then make a right on Luckie Street
Dome Station Directions
- Take a blue or green line train to the Dome Station
- Take the Philips Arena exit out of the station
- At street level keep right and go up the stairs to reach Centennial Park Drive (or turn left out of the station for a handicap-accessible ramp to Centennial Park Drive)
- Turn right on Luckie Street next to the Ferris Wheel, about two blocks away
- If you need to eat before or after a show, the closest restaurants are Ted’s Montana Grill, Waffle House, Park Bar. On your walk from MARTA, you can also check out the restaurants near Peachtree Center or in/around the CNN Center.
- After 8:30 p.m., you can only board a gold line train at the Peachtree Center station to go north. If you need the North Springs train, exit at the Lindbergh Center station to transfer.
- Lindbergh Center is a great place to park and ride the train if you are coming from north of the city, Inman Park or Candler Park on the east side.