The Georgia Dome is in between the Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN station and the Vine City MARTA station on the blue and green rail line. One of the easiest destinations to get to on MARTA, the Georgia Dome is the current home of the Atlanta Falcons. Demolition is scheduled for late summer or fall in 2017, and events will move to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
- Take or blue or green line train to the Dome or Vine City MARTA station. If you are traveling from the red or gold rail line, transfer at the Five Points station to any westbound train (marked Bankhead or H.E. Holmes) and ride one stop.
- At the station, follow the signs pointing to the Georgia Dome to exit (opposite from Philips Arena). You can also use the Philips Arena exit for access to the courtyard and entrances to the Georgia Dome at street level if the other station exit is crowded.
- Trains usually run every 20 minutes on weekends and after 8:30 p.m. on weekdays. Use the MARTA on the Go app for real-time train arrivals to avoid long waits and know when to be back at the train station after your event.
- The closest stations to park and ride are at the Inman Park Station or Candler Park Station on the east side of the city.
- You’ll also find plenty of parking with a short commute at the H.E. Holmes Station west of the city near the junction of I-20 and I-285 — the closest place to park for Alabama commuters.
- Lindbergh Center is a good place to park on the north red/gold line.