State Farm Arena (formerly Philips Arena) is one of Atlanta’s major performance and sport venues conveniently next to the GWCC/CNN station on the blue and green rail line. It is the home arena of the Atlanta Hawks and Dream, or attend a concert or show here.
- Take a blue or green line train to the GWCC/CNN MARTA station. If you are traveling from the red or gold line, transfer to a westbound train at the Five Points MARTA station. Board the first westbound train (marked H.E. Holmes or Bankhead) and ride one stop.
- Follow the signs pointing to the State Farm Arena/Plaza to exit the station. You have the choice of going up a tall escalator or taking an elevator up to street level.
- One entrance to State Farm Arena is directly in front of the station. Or turn right or left to reach other entrances on the sides of the building (box office is to the right).
- Park and ride MARTA at Inman Park, Candler Park or H.E. Holmes MARTA station for the shortest commute without a train transfer. Daily parking is free. View all parking options.
- After 8:30 p.m., trains run every 20 minutes. If you have a return trip to Buckhead, Medical Center, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs or North Springs, board the first northbound train at the Five Points station and exit at the Lindbergh Center MARTA station. Wait for the North Springs train there.
- Use the MARTA on the Go app for real-time train arrivals and schedules
Last Updated November 2019