State Farm Arena (formerly Philips Arena) is conveniently next to the GWCC/CNN station on the blue and green rail lines. Watch the Atlanta Hawks and Atlanta Dream teams play or attend a concert in this recently renovated venue.
- Take a blue or green line train to the GWCC/CNN MARTA station (view station map).
- Follow the signs pointing to State Farm Arena to exit the station. You’ll have the choice of going up a tall escalator or taking an elevator up to street level.
- One entrance to State Farm Arena is directly in front of the station. Or turn right or left to reach other entrances on the sides of the building (box office is to the right).
Note that if your starting station is on the red or gold line, transfer to a westbound train at the Five Points MARTA station. Board the first westbound train (marked H.E. Holmes or Bankhead) and ride one stop to GWCC/CNN.
- Park and ride MARTA at the Inman Park, Candler Park or H.E. Holmes MARTA station for the shortest commute without a train transfer. Daily parking is free. View all parking options.
- After 8:30 p.m., trains run every 20 minutes. If you have a return trip to Buckhead, Medical Center, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs or North Springs, board the first northbound train at the Five Points station and exit at the Lindbergh Center MARTA station. Wait for the North Springs train there.
- Use the MARTA on the Go app or marta.io for real-time arriving trains
- MARTA Map
- Train Schedules
- Nearby Restaurants
- 5 MARTA Tips for New Riders
- 3 Apps That Will Make Your MARTA Commute Easier
Last Updated January 2020