Atlantic Station is a mixed-used development with retail stores, restaurants, movie theater, grocery, gym, residences and office buildings on 17th Street, closest to the Arts Center MARTA station on the red and gold rail lines. Outdoor movies, live music, festivals and other events are regularly scheduled, and you can also view the Bodies Exhibit here.
Perks for Atlantic Station Residents and Employees
Atlantic Station is also one of seven Transportation Management Associations in the City. The Atlantic Station Access Program (ASAP) offers free services and incentives to help employees and residents get out of sitting in traffic. Want to try transit? They offer a $25 starter pass and customized route planning. Download the “GA Commute” app for prizes, $150 to try a new commute, gas cards for carpooling, and up to five Uber rides home each year. Contact Jonathan Weidman at 470-381-4153 or email@example.com for more information. Follow @asapplus to stay up to date on transportation at Atlantic Station.
Train + Shuttle
- Take a red or gold line train to the Arts Center MARTA station
- Follow the signs pointing to buses
- After going up two levels you’ll reach the bus bay, where the shuttle picks up passengers, and where you can also board bus 37 to reach Atlantic Station (free to ride the bus if you are transferring from a train). We recommend getting on the first available bus or shuttle.
Shuttles run every 5-10 minutes and stop at the main commercial district, Ikea and residences. Call 404-541-0808 if you have questions or concerns about the shuttle. View the shuttles on a map in real-time to view current locations.
You can also walk approximately 15 minutes to reach Atlantic Station. Take the West Peachtree Street exit out of the station and turn right on West Peachtree Street. At 17th Street, turn left and walk another two blocks.
- Atlanta Attractions Near MARTA
- MARTA Shopping Guide
- MARTA Map
- MARTA Parking Options
- 10 Places to Live in Atlanta Without a Car
Last updated May 2020