Little 5 Points is a funky commercial district east of downtown Atlanta that has numerous restaurants, bars, boutique shops and nightlife venues. The closest MARTA station is Inman Park on the blue/green rail line, which is about a 10-15 minute walk away. See below for directions and nearby things to see and do.
- Take a blue or green line train to Inman Park. If your starting station is on the red or gold line, travel to the Five Points MARTA station and transfer to the Eastbound train platform and board a train marked “Indian Creek” or “Candler Park.”
- Exit the Inman Park station via the signs pointing to Inman Park, to the right after exiting the fare gate
- At street level, turn right along the bus bay and look for the PATH sidewalk just beyond a fence. The PATH goes through a park to Euclid Avenue, which is the first street intersection.
- Turn right on Euclid and walk about two blocks to reach Little 5 Points.
If walking after dark, or if the Wrecking Bar, Tijuana Garage, Front Page News or Camelis Pizza is your destination, instead of using the PATH, exit the station parking lot and turn left on Dekalb Avenue (the street the runs under the station) and turn left again on the ramp down to Moreland Avenue.
Bus 6 departs from Inman Park and Lindbergh and will also get you there if you don’t want to walk. Additionally, bus 102 also travels to Little 5 from the North Avenue station and the Candler Park station. The MARTA on the Go app has printed schedules, look up route information online or use Google Maps to plan your trip to get bus stop information.
- 5 Things to See and Do at the Inman Park Station
- 3 Tips for Getting to the Little 5 Points Halloween Festival
- 5 Places to Live in Atlanta Without a Car