Little 5 Points is a funky commercial district full of restaurants, bars, unique shops and nightlife venues near the Inman Park MARTA station on the blue and green rail lines. Don’t miss the neighborhood’s annual Halloween Festival and Parade, soccer games at the Brewhouse Cafe, a show at Variety Playhouse or a burger at The Vortex Bar & Grill.
Things to Know
- Walking time is about 10-20 minutes from the rail station depending on your destination
- Relay Bikes are available to rent next to the station if you’d rather bike — dock the bikes on Euclid Avenue in front of Rag-O-Rama. Or look for an e-scooter to rent.
- Bus 6 and 102 travel through the neighborhood via Moreland Avenue. View route information online or use Google Maps to plan your trip to get bus stop information.
- Take a blue or green line train to the Edgewood/Inman Park MARTA station. If your starting station is on the red or gold line, travel to the Five Points MARTA station and transfer to the Eastbound train platform and board a train marked “Indian Creek” or “Candler Park.”
- Exit the station via the signs pointing to Inman Park
- At street level, turn right along the bus bay and look for the PATH sidewalk just beyond a fence. The PATH goes through a park to Euclid Avenue, which is the first street intersection.
- Turn right on Euclid and walk about two blocks to reach Little 5 Points.
If walking after dark, or if the Wrecking Bar, Tijuana Garage, Front Page News or Camelis Pizza is your destination, instead of using the PATH, exit the station parking lot and turn left on Dekalb Avenue (the street the runs under the station) and turn left again on the ramp down to Moreland Avenue.
Last updated April 2019