Centennial Olympic Park is in downtown Atlanta near the Peachtree Center MARTA station on red/gold lines and the GWCC MARTA station on the blue/green lines. Explore Atlanta Olympics history, view the Fountain of Rings, take kids to the playground and check out events including Fourth of July fireworks and festivals such as the ONE Musicfest, Sweetwater 420 Fest and Shaky Knees.
Things to Know
- Both nearby rail stations are less than a 10-minute walk away from the park.
- The nearby CNN Center and Peachtree Center have public restrooms and food courts.
- The Atlanta Streetcar also stops next to the park — great to pair with a visit to the MLK Jr. Historic Site.
Peachtree Center Directions
- After getting off the train, follow signs to the John Portman exit.
- Exit the fare gates and look for the Peachtree Street West escalator.
- At street level, turn right on Peachtree Street.
- At the first intersection turn right again (west) to walk down Andrew Young International Blvd. to reach the center of the park near the fountains (see map).
Tip: If you are heading to the playground, follow the above directions but turn left at street level, then left again on Harris Street/John Portman Boulevard for a slightly shorter walk.
GWCC Station Directions
- Follow the signs pointing to State Farm Arena to exit the station.
- Go up the tall escalators and turn right at street level for stairs up to Centennial Olympic Park Drive. (Or turn left for a ramp).
- Walk down Centennial Olympic Park Drive to reach the park (about a block away). State Farm Arena will be on your left.