The World of Coca-Cola is one of more popular Atlanta tourist attractions you can get to on MARTA. There are several options to get there:
- Take any red or gold line train to the Peachtree Center Station and follow the signs to the Harris Street exit then to Peachtree Street West. At street level, turn left along Peachtree Street and walk to Baker Street and turn left (west) on Baker. The World of Coke is about 4 blocks down (see walking map) and about 12 minutes of total walking time.
- Take the train to Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena stop on the blue and green rail line. Take the Philips Arena exit out of the station and more or less walk straight ahead on Centennial Park Drive and through the park to reach the museum.
- Ride bus 32 from the Civic Center Station. This a great route because it will also take you to the Atlanta zoo, so you can hit both attractions on the same bus line.
- Walking time from either station is just under 15 minutes, so if you have small children with you, consider having strollers or wagons.
- The walk back to the Peachtree Center Station is uphill, but going to the Dome Station is fairly flat. You could see the attractions around World of Coke (Georgia Aquarium, Imagine It! Children’s Museum) and walk through Centennial Olympic Park to the CNN building/tour/food court then board the train at the Dome/CNN Station.
- Nearby restaurants, just beyond the Georgia Aquarium, include Legal Sea Foods, Johnny Rockets and Baja Fresh Mexican Grill. There is also a Hard Rock Cafe near the Peachtree Center Station you can eat at before or after your visit.
For more information, see:
10 Popular Atlanta Tourists Attractions and How to Get There on MARTA
Navigating the Peachtree Center Station
Peachtree Center Station Restaurants
Navigating the Dome/Philip’s Arena Station
Using Google Maps for MARTA Directions